Tuesday, July 10, 2012

why oh why.

So Here Goes Nothing....

My. Very. First. Blog. For some time now I've wanted to start a blog... and seeing how I work a night shift in which I seriously have around 7-8 hours of down time :/ I've decided there is no better time...

I'm emotional, affectionate, at times a bit irrational, and suffer from a moderate case of OCD. I live a rewardingly simple life with my super-dooper husband, our special needs labrador and our attention seeking golden retriever. In doing blogging research I found that many have a theme and purpose to their pages... I blog to differ..... I will be all over the place, sort of as I am in life. So lets share life... Whether it's food, laughter, tears, pain, joy, anger, failure or triumph... Let's Do It! It will be random and at times chaotic, but none less than organized chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment